Capitas’ veteran team of advanced markets consultants can assist with case design and illustration services for more complex cases or even provide simple case consultation and planning options. Our advanced markets network enables financial advisors to enhance their practices by effectively integrating life insurance into the client’s overall estate, business or financial plans.
Advanced Markets Specialty Areas:
- Estate planning
- Business planning
- Executive benefits and disability insurance
- Retirement planning
- Wealth transfer and distribution planning
- Sports and entertainment industry
- Oil and gas industry
- International capabilities
- Ultra-high net worth strategies
Capitas' advanced case designers save advisors time by providing expertise and tried and true strategies when it comes to designing retirement plans, estate plans, business succession, college planning and more.
Capitas Case Designers:
- Review new client opportunities with the insurance planning specialists and financial advisors
- Review existing policies
- Provide options for a replacement/1035 exchange
- Prepare illustrations
Capitas case managers plays a critical role in ensuring newly received insurance applications are processed, underwritten and issued in a timely and accurate fashion.
Capitas Case Management:
- Ensures that a financial advisor is properly appointed with the insurance carrier
- Reviews the formal applications
- Orders exams and medical records
- Interfaces with underwriting on offers and outstanding requirements
- Provides current case status updates to financial advisor
- Provides ongoing policy service support
Local Support Team
The Capitas Financial insurance planning team offers advisors access to competitive case design, point-of-sale assistance and seamless processing for life insurance. Capitas’ value added support will assist advisors and their clients with integrating insurance into an overall financial, estate plan or business plan. The process is time-efficient and straight-forward, specifically tailored to life insurance cases.
Local Support Team:
- Offers policy review assistance
- Runs quotes and illustration requests
- Provides guidance on the approved carriers and product selections
- Facilitates access to a team of advanced market experts
- Processes applications and oversees policy submission and delivery
- Supports outbound sales efforts
- Delivers best-in-class service and support to help facilitate insurance sales
Quotes & Illustrations
Capitas can assist advisors and their clients with running quotes and providing illustration requests. An insurance quote is an estimate concerning the price of a policy to offer an idea of the cost of purchasing coverage. Illustrations are the presentation or depiction of a policy’s performance over a period of years.
Life insurance coverage can change over time. That is why Capitas recommends policies be reviewed every three to five years. Clients may have existing coverage that has not been reviewed in several years. Capitas can evaluate those policies to ensure that their current needs are met.
The Capitas policy review will provide:
- A detailed summary of the life insurance policy
- Observations about the policy's performance
- Possible options on how to proceed with the policy
- A list of the potential advantages and disadvantages of each option
Capitas Financial has dedicated underwriting experts on staff who work closely with point-of-sale professionals and advisors to provide support of the underwriting process.
Some of the ways our underwriting experts can provide support:
- Provide pre-sale underwriting questionnaires
- Review impaired risk cases
- Provide product and pricing advice
- Assist with presenting case details to carrier underwriting teams
- Manage advisor and client expectations
- Work with the carrier to successfully place life insurance